Originally the Sunshine Award but with Siouxsie Law’s luck of embedment it is now the Dark Sunshine Award. I would say the Dark Sunshine award suits me better on my hemisphere anyhow as we are celebrating the Autumnal Equinox today. And I will be doing a lovely ritual in honour of Persephone and Demeter as we begin to greet the dark half of the year.
This was awarded to me by Siouxsie Law our wonderful Lawyer in Black.
The Rules are as follows:
- Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions posed to you.
- Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers.
- Favourite color: Black of course!
- Favourite animal: I don’t have a favourite per se, but I tend toward the darker/creepier types of creatures such as Crows, Bats, Snakes, Spiders, I don’t think there is an animal I don’t like other than the human animal.
- Favourite number: 13
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee or Earl Grey Tea
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My passion: Creativity in all of its forms, including spiritual, artistic, literary
- Getting or giving presents: Giving
- Favourite pattern: Spider webs and bats
- Favourite day of the week: Saturday
- Favourite flower: Black Calla Lily and all orchids
10 bloggers who deserve this award? coming right up!
All blog content is Copyright © 2012 of Nightshade thepurplebroom.wordpress.com unless otherwise stated