These are my two designs.
I’ve used the same method as usual…
- Cut out template
- Pin template onto two pieces of felt
- Cut out felt
- Sew on buttons
- Start sewing up, using blanket stitch
- With the bat I added Taffeta to the wings
- Instead of closing them all the way, leave the top open
- Continue to blanket stitch each piece of felt, but keep them separate so that the opening remains.
I am busy with a recipe right now from Dorothy Morrison’s Yule, as soon as it is done and tested I will post that up!