Ok so I’m going to try do one of these a week, since I got a few… I will try to do them in the order that I received them 🙂
Sal Kaye of Still Dark @ Heart tagged me for this award! whoopa! Check out her awesome blog on Grown up darkly alternative fashion!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
- Create 11 questions.
- Choose 11 people and link back to them.
- No tag backs.
11 Things about myself
1.I’ve realised while living on my own that I’m one of those people who sings in the Shower, usually a Janis Joplin number.
2.I’m actually thrilled at the idea that there might be ghostly happenings in my new place!
3. I cannot resist books! AT ALL. I think Mighty Lord Thoth is having some fun with me… My book collection is expanding disproportionately to the speed at which I can read!
4. Spinning off from the last point, Thoth ruling systems of knowledge and symbols, also is a huge influence in my now expanding collection of Tarot decks. One more I say… and then but just one more…
5.I really dislike a messy home, despite what my home looks like half the time!
6. Music and Tea make everything better, at least for that moment that I’m listening to it and drinking my tea.
7. I hate being told what to do! This is a typical Taurean trait, but there is no harm in posting it here! I do ask for people’s opinions, but when I haven’t asked I’d appreciate people to keep their often foolish opinions to themselves. This often happens with acquaintances.
8. As a child the notion of trying on different persona’s was so fundamentally important to me, and the development of my own personality and style, the notion of performing the self has become quite an interesting topic in my recent life.
9. I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, I may have but anyway- Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I love shoes because no matter how fat I feel or how bleh I’m feeling on a particular day, a nice pair of heels makes me feel really sexy and wonderful, even if I’m complaining after an hour about me feet aching!
10. Putting my Ipod on shuffle, the first five songs that played today were Marilyn Manson, “The Gardener”; The Beatles “Free as a bird”; Sisters of Mercy “Temple of Love”; Eminem “Cold Wind Blows” and Madison Avenue ” Don’t call me baby”
11. Despite showing you all my art, and writing about my life like this, I’m actually very shy, and always nervous about showing new work or poetry.
Favorite book and why?
I collect everything! Shells, crystals, candles, books, c.d’s, vinyls, teddy bears, jewellery, ornaments (dragons, fairies etc), sticks, feathers, practically anything and everything will have been on my “she collects” list…
1. What is your personal style?
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. 5 things you cannot live without?
4. What was the last movie you watched?
5. If you could meet with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
6. Do you have any regrets? Do you see them rather as learning experiences?
7. You have found that elusive lamp, and the genie will grant you 3 wishes, what are they?
8. What is your favourite musical lyric?
9. You’re watching a typical hero/villain film, who are you rooting for? (any character can count even the little guy on the side:)
10. What is your greatest fear?
11.What 5 things are you grateful for today?