This blog award is from Elfkat from Adventures and musings of a Hedge Witch! Thank you very much!
This is my second time being nominated for this award Woohoo!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
1. I love Polka dots… on Everything! shoes, skirts, tops, scarves, hats, pillows, etc.
2. I still have my very first childhood bear, he has no hair because of…
3. …A very weird childhood habit of picking fluff off of everything from blankets to teddy bears.
4. Something about ships makes me incredibly nostalgic.
5. I am currently reading too many books at the same time, some of which are not on my reading challenge, sometimes its because I’m getting bored, other times it’s because I don’t want to finish a good book too quickly.
6. Supernatural is one of my ultimate favourite series. Who can resist Jensen Ackles hunting the bad things that go bump in the night.
7. The last movie I watched was Ted, it was hilarious, and made me think of the myriad teddy bears that I wish could have been my friend as a lonely child.
1. Fairy Phases
11. Spider Goddess
12. Blue Star Owl
15. Witchy Saeth