- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
1. I suffer from insomnia, which isn’t helped by the local cats having a caterwauling jam session on my cottage roof.
2. I’m really a home body, despite the fact that I really enjoy going out and having a good time, I much prefer having a good time at home.
3. I have tickets to go see Red Hot Chili Peppers in February, I’ve been to two other major concerts, including The Offspring and Metallica.
4. Both my name and surname are Irish, like my skin tone, hair colour and temper.
5. My favourite insult of the moment is “douchetwad”, generally said under my breath or in private conversation of course 😛
6. I do not celebrate Beltane, which should not come as a surprise to my readers, as I’m not a Wiccan and I do not celebrate fertility festivals as such, but this year I am planning on working with serpent energy around the same time as Beltane.
7. I’m currently reading Marian Keyes “The Mystery of Mercy Close”, which is a hoot. Because of the ever-widening gap being created by reading fiction instead of esoterica on my list for the Pagan Reading challenge I’m seriously considering scrapping it altogether, so I can just enjoy myself and not be restricted by it.
4. Mini Mudkip